- These few months have wreaked havoc upon the locals and poor members belonging to
the Christian community, but in a spectacular and miraculous turn of events, these recent surges in persecution
have led many curious unbelievers (who once knew nothing about Christianity, Christians, or
their communities) to actively seek out—if only out of mere curiosity—to enquire about our faith through social media and other news outlets.
- Anandita is the little girl who wasn’t supposed to live, but God heard our prayers! Our continual visits, your prayers, and collective help from local congregations saw her through her surgery and postoperative care.
- Our pastor, Durai, from NICM thanks our readers for their prayers for his wife, who had suffered immensely from a motorcycle accident but who has now fully recovered.
- Vicky, our local maintenance staff, thanks our readers most graciously for gratuitously
aiding him with funds for the care of his wife’s hospitalization charges during her
• We need about 500 blankets ($18 each) and funds for winter coats, hats and mittens.
• Money towards medicines for the clinics serving the poor.
• Money for two laptops ($800 each).
• Feed the hungry. A meal costs around 60 cents to a dollar. A food bag costs around $80, which is
sufficient for a family of four for one month.
• Train new DM’s ($85/month)
• Money for paper and books for our school children.
• Support a pastor for $200 per month.
• Motorcycles for our DM’s ($939 each) so they can get to remote villages
We pray and hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. May your festivities be filled with
lots of fellowship, delicious meals, and warm gatherings with your family and friends.
Simmi & Team NICM