In India, the most effective way to evangelize is through outreach and compassion ministries. Learn more about how we are growing the body of Christ in India
- Evangelism and Church Planting – The primary purpose of NICM is to bring the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the lost.
- Schools – NICM schools serve children who have no other opportunity for education
- Sewing Centers – We are helping young women learn a trade so they can escape poverty as we introduce them to the Gospel
- Leper Colony Outreach – Showing compassion to the least of these.
- Medical Clinics – Through treatment of their physical needs, we endeavor to lead people to knowledge of the Great Physician.
- Feeding the Hungry – NICM reaches out to the poor with food, medicine, and the Gospel.
- Disaster Relief – NICM partners with IDES, FAME, and other organizations to offer disaster relief when needed.
- Media Outreach – In partnership with Good News Productions International (GNPI), NICM distributes media in local dialects to many who have never before heard the Gospel.