Over 300 families attended the Christmas celebration at the mission school and heard the Gospel.
• About 15,000 people attended our holiday Church celebrations (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years).
• There is a new village church in Mandoli. This is a heavily Muslim-occupied territory, which is difficult to
penetrate with the Gospel. This is a location we want to work heavily in the future.
• More blankets are needed for the next two months.
• There are still hundreds of other children whom NICM can help for the many years to come at our
Children’s Home in Badagaon cost is $120 a month.
• A new vehicle for ministry work is needed (at a cost of about $18,000).
• Pray for protection from the ongoing Covid viruses, for our staff and the people in North India.
• Pray for protection from the increased persecution to Christians.
• 2021 brought many new believers to Churches in North India.
• Hundreds of families were fed throughout the year because of the gifts of our generous supporters.
• Sewing Centers grew through the gifts of new sewing machines.
• Hundreds of children and families were fed (and some saved) through the generous funding of IDES
and the HOT Food Program.
• IDES has pledged to support NICM with funds for 2022; that means food for many starving people.